Friday, January 8, 2016

How to build a gang-bang part two

There's been a bit of delay from the last post, but life, the universe, and everything conspired to keep my blogging limited. For those just catching up, building a gang-bang is mostly about planning and logistics.  It is also somewhat about sex.

Let's introduce the cast of folks on the night in question:

Layla - centerpiece of the evening and receiver of banging
Lana - my other gf and fluffer for the evening
Long-time kink friend #1(Brett) - one of the first people I met in 'the scene' in LA.
LTKF's girlfriend (Angie) - his accomplice for the evening
Long-time kink friend #2(Kevin) - another good buddy in 'the scene'.
Long-time kink friend #3(Butch) - geez I'm running out of names I can remember :-)
Poly boyfriend #3(Tim) - One of Layla's other boyfriends that was more than happy to help.
Spectator couple - very attractive lady friend and her bf.

Attentive readers will note that the dramatis personae have changed from part 1. Did I mention how planning was important? Illness happens and did so to some of the prior people.

It is the day of days, the night of nights. Lana and I sojourn towards the hotel. I had chosen this spot from another private group sex party that Eris and I had attended. We arrive at the hotel early so that we can check the room out, lay out supplies and tell people how bad/good parking is. We take the room they offer and head up to check it out.

Upon entering, we find that is is nicely cooled but it is too small. There are two queen beds and zero room for more than four people sleeping. Back down to the front desk I go to get the suite that I thought I had reserved. Note to hotels - just calling all of your rooms suites is a bit of a disservice to those booking online. The hotel was great and put us in an actual suite. The suite had not had AC all day so we dutifully turned it to freezing and let time do its work.

We set up the party favors - one bed had all of the toys for the evening, rope, floggers, cane, single-tail, etc. I set up the liberator on the other since we may have a squirter attending. We also set up the supply station with a tray of condoms, several bottles of lube, and gloves. Have I mentioned how important gloves are? Then Lana and I went out for dinner secure in the knowledge that housekeeping was going to have a very interesting time the next morning.

Kevin arrives and we hang out and chat. Layla arrives with snacks and adult beverages. We help her set up the snack bar, and ice the beverages. Layla has very smartly done her shopping the previous night, dutifully loaded her car that morning and driven to work - in LA, in a warm September. The chips and dips and crudites she removes from her bags are fine. The Trader Joe's peanut butter cups not so much. They were more of a congealed mass of awesomeness that none dare approach without ingesting one thousand calories.

As we're laying everything out she mentions she wants a glass of wine before things get really hectic. To our horror, we've forgotten the most important piece of kit, one that is now part of my toy bag, the bottle opener. I call Brett and ask him to obtain one. If no one can have a drink, your party will grind to a halt.

While we're waiting, we nerd out to various topics. If the new Star Wars movie will be good. How certain esoteric studies are going. The etymology of common words. Intellectual foreplay at its finest. During this panel discussion, I go to shower and make my final preparations.

As I'm showering I'm going over the details of the event and starting to feel pretty good. I'm happily optimistic for the evening. Also that shower head was magical. Duly shaved(in all the places) and dressed, I emerge to the end of the panel discussion.

Brett shows up with Angie and the corkscrew. Let the party begin now! This was our only hitch so far. Time passes. Tim arrives and joins in our panel discussion while Layla is having wine.

One of Reid Mihalko's rule for having a sexy party is to bar entry to attendees after a deadline. That time was rapidly closing and Butch and spectator couple have not arrived. I'm not worried just yet, but I don't want to have to be the enforcer and tell these people I like that no, three minutes after deadline they can't attend. I would have, but thankfully everyone gets there with about ten minutes to spare and my last anxiety is assuaged. The other rule Reid has is to get in a circle and have everyone go over their name/STI status/things they may be seeking during the evening. This gets a lot of negotiation out of the way if you find out that "Hey X person wants MFM tonight and is into guys like me". Our circle established who was getting banged, and who was just watching.

The party is assembled, now we embark to lands of pleasure unexplored. Layla gets up and changes out-of-sight into her party outfit.  She walks out and I do believe everyone's jaws hit basement, maybe even the sub-basement, and thence stuck platinum. She's wearing this fishnet teddy with fishnet stockings all set off by a schoolgirl skirt and five inch heels. She's leggy and svelte on a normal day. Tonight she was killer, just absolutely gorgeous. We took a group photo for posterity(no I'm not posting it) shared it with the participants and then got the party started.

Layla brought the music and got it going. She wanted to dance and those of us in the group did our best while she tried not to break her ankles. While we are enthusiastic, we are not regular clubbers. Shortly after our writhings, Layla broke for some wine. This opening allowed the foreplay to start.

In almost every sex event, there is how you think things will start and then how they actually start. In my mind, I thought Layla might select a gentleman or two to start kissing and let thing proceed from there. That was thought was killed dead via the pride of lionesses that immediately surrounded Layla to comment on how gorgeous she was as they started to caress and kiss her. Thank for girls. Angie and spectator couple's woman are on her with hands and kisses. They very happily lead her over to the bed to laid down up on the liberator. 

Angie is very enthusiastic about Layla. Over the course of the night, I'm fairly certain she spent more time with Layla's labia than did any of the gentlemen. Soon Brett is called over and we have an FMF happening on the bed. I am pleased beyond belief and my pants are still on. Spectator couple reconvenes and watches the scene. The liberator is soon tossed from the bed since it has become more of an annoyance than an enhancement. Another reason to always insist on clean sheets from any hotel.

At this point I'm watching the FMF action and thinking, you know I bet Layla would be very happy to suck my cock while being shagged by Brett. This is where planning to bring your own fluffer is a smart move. Sexy times can be amazing to watch, but in this one-person focus setting, awaiting one's turn may not be as erotic as envisioned.

I call my dear Lana over to help get me up and going for the next opening. Lana dutifully kneels before me and starts her magic lips on my cock. A little bit of this gets my dander up and I take her hair firmly in my hand and start to throat fuck her in time to the shagging Layla is getting on the bed. When fully up to steam and an opening presents itself I stroll over to the bed and ask my darling Layla if she'd like to suck my cock while she's being shagged. Her reply of 'certainly' while grabbing and starting down on me brings a wide grin to my face.

Scene: Layla on her hands and knees working her lips on my cock, while being shagged doggy style by Brett and having Angie lick/play with her from underneath. As we're making/enjoying this scene, I notice Lana on her knees in front of Tim helping him. I'm well pleased with this since Lana is also an epic sexual creature.

We take a short break since bodies are falling off the bed and some general off-the-main-bed shenanigans are happening. Spectator couple has gotten down on their own thing and we're watching these sexy people do their bit. When the sex being had by the main participants encourages others to have sex, I think that's a good sign.

Post break Layla is ready to try the for the triple. I get on the bottom, Tim is positioned at the back door and we've got Butch ready for the oral section. I get in, Tim gets in, I slip out. Tim gets in, Butch isn't ready, and I get in. Brett heroically jumps up for our third. We have achieved a live real-person triple penetration. My girlfriend is airtight. I think we last like this for maybe five minutes before it breaks under its own erotic awkwardness. I'd like to think that for the participants and spectators this was one of the hottest things they'd ever seen. It was one of the magic moments of the night.

We break apart and Butch is ready and has some fun with Layla. Things get fuzzy in my memory for a bit but I think there's some Butch/Layla action while I'm watching I also think I shag Layla solo as well. I notice that Lana and Tim are deeply embedded with each other in missionary. I know that one of Lana's fantasies is to have an MFM. Seeing her with another man inside of her is hot and I walk over to offer her my cock. She reached for it eagerly and I can hear the moans as she's enjoying both Tim and myself.

As a deep perv, I've gotten to watch my Layla with other people, Lana on her knees with a new person, and now Lana with Tim and myself. To top this off, Tim has an epic epic climax (with protection) deep inside Lana. Having never played with Tim in the past I was amazed at the depth of his climax. It rivaled many women's reactions to sexual pleasure. Layla later informed me that this was typical of him. Lucky lucky man.

We try a second triple, I get the back door and I believe Brett is in the front and Butch is trying for the front. I get in, Brett doesn't, Butch is engaged until Layla starts adjusting for Brett and myself. This attempt falls apart and we all have a good chuckle. The room is feeling electric and erotic and fun all at the same time.

Angie and Brett and taking a break when I notice that Angie is wearing a jeweled butt-plug in for the evening. She and Brett engage each other for a bit. Watching a woman wearing said jewelry while fucking is damn hot. Brett and Angie disengage and Layla is back sucking on Brett's cock laying/lounging on her side. Seeing her at such a lovely angle I attempt another backdoor pass. This surprisingly works and we're getting an oral/anal MFM. This brings deep moans from all participants.

We disengage for drinks and awkward body angles. While we're picking ourselves up, I notice Butch and Lana going at it on the other bed - you go girlfriend! At this point, all of the women present have had some form of sexy times. Technically we're having an orgy as well but we can't be bothered to change the event title.

Everyone takes a break for a bit and I notice Kevin is missing. Lana tells me that during some engagement I was a part of, he told her that his head wasn't in the right space for this and he left gracefully. She tells me that she thought he seemed ok and that she made sure to check in with him. I make a mental note to follow up with him the next day just be sure he's ok.

Layla is endorphin drunk with sexual pleasure. I chat and caress Angie since she's lying naked across Brett and looking well pleased. We all remark on how well things are going. Spectator couple thanks us for the invite and complements us on the erotic energy present. After their departure, I take Layla over to the toy bed for some kinky shagging.

I tie her hands together and lie her back on the bed. Brett kindly holds them down while I grab her ankles and pull her legs apart. I enter her and start thrusting in a way I know hits her g-spot and hits it well. She's being held down and shagged hard towards a climax but something is missing. My inner dom leaps out and I grab my short cane and tell her to hold it in her mouth while I'm pounding her. This is effectively a predicament bit-gag and I tell her she must hold it at all times.

Layla is getting close to climax but the cane slips out. I stop, replace the cane and tell her to hold it and start my strokes again. The cane slips out again as she is tantalizingly close to orgasm. As I stop, I can see her glaring at me - she's just at the edge and nothing. Her eyes are plaintive and I tell her to say "please".  She does, I replace the cane telling her that I was serious about her holding it and that this will continue until she holds it through climax. We start again, Brett holding her arms above her head, cane clenched in her teeth. She flexes and writhes as her orgasm builds. She is a twisting dervish even while being restrained and this time she manages to hold the cane in her mouth during her orgasm. We release her and let her regain her footing.

It's a beautiful thing to see a person so engaged in pleasure that they may need help standing. Layla recovers, grabs a drink and asks for one final thing - a single tailing.

She lays down on the bed and I give her a very very very special single tailing. There are lovely marks and lovely noises from her. After the last lash, I cuddle and rub her. She's as content as a cat in a sunbeam, grinning drunkly from under her hair at me and the assembled crew. We then head into the shower for a wonderful warm soapy time.

We break camp and have a celebratory toast. The damage is as follows:

  • Trash cans full of gloves, condoms, and bottles
  • The condom tray is down to 1/3 of its original capacity
  • Lube bottles are much lighter than we started.
  • Happy happy people
We have the room but Layla wants to get home to sleep in her own bed. I wish to do the same. As we're packing up everyone remarks on how much acceptance, love, confidence, and openness the evening contained. As people wander off into the night, I am pleased beyond measure. This exceeded every expectation. Layla looks like the belle of the ball. Her grin and demeanor are such that you'd think she was the happiest person on earth and for that night she may have been.

I walk Layla to her car for lasting kisses and hugs, then Lana and I depart to spend the rest of the evening in each other's arms. We collapse into bed an celebrate another first for the two of us - the first overnight stay.

Waking up the next day I reach out to Kevin. He assures me that I was an excellent host and that Lana and the other spectators had made him feel more than welcome. I appreciated his honesty and manners in excusing himself. I'll be happy to have him at any of my other gang bangs in the future. 

Now comes the truly surprising part. I found out later from Kevin that Layla had contacted him to check up on him and his mental state. She wanted to see if there was anything she could have done as well and to be sure that he felt included. 

In that moment I went from being pleased to being proud. It's hard to put into words the amount of caring and outright love that poured forth from this debauchery. Layla, Lana, and all of the people who were there really made the night and the next day magical. I'm proud of them and of this event.

Lana is having an upcoming birthday and she knows what she wants for her next gift from me. This time we may hire a stenographer to take notes.

No comments: