Thursday, March 3, 2016

Homework

Layla and I have a routine date of every other Monday night. This night was going to be a bit different because it was homework from a class I'm taking on BDSM. That's right, I'm still learning and yes I had to do this for class.

I walked up to her apartment with evil plans involving clothespins, blindfolds, and a wonderful purple buttplug.  I commanded her: "Go fetch a towel, your collar, and remove your clothes when you come out." While Layla was off fetching her gear and removing clothes, I pulled a chair out.

When she returned nude with collar and towel in hand and somewhat confused, I put the towel on the floor, had her hand me the collar, then knelt her on the towel and closed her eyes. I strode purposely away from her. My boots trod the hardwood in deliberate steps away as I slapped her collar against my hand. I paced towards her still slapping the leather against my hand. As I bent down to fasten it around her neck, I whispered into her ear "Your cunt, mouth, and ass are mine tonight". I attached the collar with a snug tightness before a slight release to it's normal setting around her neck. From my pocket I produced my leather blindfold and wrapped it around her.

Standing her up, I told her to follow me two steps forward and stand still. I picked up the towel from the floor and placed it on the chair. Moving the chair against the back of her legs I told her to sit down. She sat down tentatively, expecting a surprise but none was to be had save the warm towel vs. the cool wooden seat.

I told her to spread her lovely legs and put her hands to the side. Layla was going to be on display for me. As her legs opened, I went into my kit and got the bondage tape and clothespins. I used four pins to pinch her inner to her outer labia. Her breathing got a bit shorter with each clip. After attaching her labia to each other I took the bondage tape and wrapped the pins to her inner thighs opening her up and keeping her exposed. I then attached her ankles to the legs of the chair.

Standing back to admire my work, I commanded her to touch herself. She started to work her fingers in the now narrow area around her clit as I watched. Her breathing started to go into pleasure mode and I kept a close eye on her as her arousal continued to accelerate. As she started into her intense pleasure climb, I told her to stop. Pleas escaped her lips but they were ignored as I told her to stand.

I helped her to her feet and started with phase two of the evening - the purple plug. I put on gloves, lubed it up with some Boy Butter(it's seriously awesome - get some), and placed it on the towel on the chair. With the Boy Butter on my fingers, I started to lube up her cute ass. One, then two fingers slipped in; as she was feeling the pleasure of my digits I told her to hold that thought. Reaching for the plug I inserted the tip of it inside her. This drew out an intake of breath as this plug is not small.

Partially in, I had her sit back down to insert the plug the fully. This was greeted with a delightful moan from her lips. As she was seated I ungloved and reached down to pinch the clothespins tighter, spending time with each one and making each one its own gripping experience. After this, I let my fingers explore her open cunt taking special time to tease her g-spot. 

Getting her arousal cycle into high gear again I removed my fingers and got my favorite pocket rocket vibrator out. Starting the vibrator, I sat down upon her trapped thighs and worked my vibrator down to her very exposed and waiting clit. Her hands gripped my arms as I drove her into a release orgasm. She begged for me to stop after the first climax but I reminded her that her cunt was mine for the evening. Taking the vibrator and pressing it firmly into her tender flesh I extracted another intense orgasm from her while riding her thighs and using my remaining free hand to squeeze her breast roughly.

After the second orgasm left her bereft of coherent thought, I dismounted her and started to release her from her predicaments but not before mercilessly pulling each clothespin off of her engorged labia. The shock of the removal was greated with an intake of breath and small yelps. As I removed the last pin, I drove two fingers into her to drag a g-spot orgasm from her while she sat overwhelmed with sensations. Cutting off the bondage tape from her ankles I let her stretch and recover.

Then the fucking started...

No comments: