Sunday, October 11, 2015

How to build a gang-bang part one

Since I last wrote many things have happened. I’ve been busy keeping two long term relationships going. This development has been a great joy in my life. In addition to Layla and prior to and hidden from this blog has been Lana. Lana deserves her own post since she was my first year+ relationship since Jinian, but that is not this post. 

Layla and I have been seeing each other through the better part of a year with occasional bouts of monogamy on her end. At one point, I mentioned I would be happy to be her platonic boyfriend if me shagging her bugged the other gentlemen in her life. Throughout the year we’ve played, dated, chatted, drank, talked, and moved furniture. I’m an all-purpose boyfriend.

One of Layla's dearest fantasies was to have a gang-bang. More on this, but first and aside: I’m pretty OK in the bedroom. I can wear out Eris and other lovers I’ve had throughout my swing/poly life. It’s one of my gifts. Layla and Lana tax my limits. They’ve threatened to have a three-way with me and I must say that thought is intimidating.

Back to the gang-bang. In my head, gang-bangs have rules. The first rule is, you can’t call something a gang-bang unless there is at least one more phallus than available orifice (I’m going to be horribly phallus/male centric in this post bear with me). I’ve seen way to many videos online where an MFM is sold as a gang-bang, that’s just a good evening. If you have a woman who only does oral and vaginal, you need at least three phalluses. More is better but three is a minimum.  Layla needed four. The second rule is that they also need witnesses. I recruited two couples that wouldn't participate but would watch. The third rule is nonexistent as far as I know.

Recruiting gentlemen for this task was no mean feat. For an amateur gang-bang it helps if they’d all been naked around each other before, were socially compatible, wanted to shag a woman in a group setting, and also wanted to shag the woman in question. The last part of the equation is the easiest, the second perhaps the most challenging. Can they all get along, will they understand that she’s occupied and they might have to wait their turn? Do they have fluffers? 

I’d tried in the past to recruit and found it challenging. I came up with a preliminary roster and went over it with Layla and she also suggested a paramour of hers that was poly and that I’d met prior to this. At the end of an evening I had six potential participants. This seemed like an excellent start. Now I just had to align the schedules.

I picked a venue. I picked a date. I picked a time that everyone could make it regardless of traffic. LA is awesome and cruel. I also remembered the words of Reid Mihalko on how to have a sexy party. (Find him on a podcast near you. May I recommend Life on the Swingset or Polyamory Weekly?) This was planned out at least a month in advance so people could align themselves and back out graciously if needed. This will happen to the participants once they realize that they may have to do all the prior prior paragraph’s items. 

I thought it would be wise to gather all of the participants together for a social meeting. I knew all of them, but Layla hadn’t met all of the guys. It was this odd circle of people that knew or knew of most of the people but all of the people in question had never been in the same room at once or read this run-on sentence. Due to the timing, one of the original group couldn’t make it. I reached out to a very dear female friend of mine to see if she’d be willing to ‘man-up’ as it were. I got the affirmative and I had a special surprise guest for the social gathering. There’s nothing quite like seeing your lover’s eyes light up when you introduce them to the woman that will be using a strap-on during their gang-bang.

Funny story, as I met the people at the bar, I almost didn't recognize Layla sitting at a table nearby :-). The rest of the evening went swimmingly. We got everyone introduced. We went over the ground rules of condoms on everything and gloves on all the hands. In my research on gang-bangs, the thing that ends them isn’t the amount of fucking, but the amount of fingering. The evening also got our pecking order established on the backdoor prize and also how much rough-housing she’d like along with the shagging. 


Stage is set, next time I update, the details of the debauchery 

No comments: