Monday, November 23, 2009

Compound Interest

This is a story about how hard it is being TMAME.

SRSLY!

So, one evening, not too long ago I was telling Jinian about a MFM I was setting up for a lady I met on Ashley Madison.  She then informed me that I had never set up an MFM for her.

What?  After almost two years and many many many forms of kink and multiple partner scenes, was it possible that I had missed the simple and fun combination?  Why yes apparently it was.  I thought quickly and settled on Mr. Bakery for the other M in question.  This was most acceptable to Jinian.

After these set ups, another woman I had met and played sadistically with on fetlife informed me that she would like an MFM too.  I went forth and called upon my kink-buddies to help set up yet another MFM.  

Are you counting?  That's three count them three MFMs all within the space of about a month.

I figured I should thank Mrs. Bakery for her contribution to the project.  I offered her some free rigging, a personal pick-me-up call, or really anything she could desire that was within my means to provide.  She thought about it and told me that she's really like MFFF.  I knew Jinian & Eris would be more than happy to be the FF of the equation and I told her that it would be no problem to send the two of them over for her desire.  I figured Mr. Bakery would not be displeased at this outcome either.  Then Mrs. Bakery laid the bombshell on me.

She wanted me to be the M of her MFFF.

What have a learned from this - the work of TMAME is never finished!

No comments: