Thursday, May 14, 2009

Care and feeding of paramours

I'm going to confess something right now that I've never really typed or spoken aloud.

I really really really really care for my paramour.  

No, I'm not talking, or even thinking, about leaving Eris.  She is and always will be the love of my life.

This isn't some sappy infatuation of first rush romance.  This is a deep and abiding care for her ongoing happiness.  

For instance: I was discussing her with Diva the other night.  I said about her: She's truly wonderful. She's smart, funny, pretty, submissive, etc. Of course all this means she's had horrible luck trying to actually date men.

This makes me sad for her.  I want her to be happy.  It would be awesome if she could find a guy who understands what makes our friendship fun in the sack, but I'd be happy to forego any carnal relathions with her if she found a guy who was just crazy for her.
However, since some smart guy hasn't figured out that she's a true catch, it's still up to me to help her with her lustful needs.  She works crazy mad hours, but last week she texted me to tell me she had a night off.  I was overjoyed at this revelation and asked her what she wanted to do with her day off.  Her reply was:

I want kinky sex.

I can help with those needs.  My first thought was that the kinky sex should involve at least myself and Eris, and rope.  This would be plenty kinky, but since I hadn't seen her in a while I thought I'd kick it up a notch.

I called the bakery couple.  Bakery couple is a couple we've been with before and we've really enjoyed.  Last year for Eris' birthday, Jinian, I, and bakery couple had a menage a cinq at chez nous.  This time it was a surprise menage at Jinian's.

Jinian was quite pleasantly surprised when we all arrived at the door.  We all had some wine and chatted for a while, then we absconded to the budoir.  Most of the evening was spent with Jinian bound for our pleasure along with a suitable amount of team flogging her lovely tush, back, and legs.  Since it was her night off, I thought she should be the center of attention.

After the licking, sucking, flogging, and shagging, the five of us all lay naked on the bed cuddling and caressing.  That might have been the most awesome part of the night, well that and Mr. Baker's art on Mrs. Baker's backside.  As we arrive home, Jinian sent me a lovely thank you for making her feel spoiled.

I honestly wish I had the time to spoil her more often.  For now, I'll just have to make her beg for kinky sex more often.


No comments: