Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pickup sex

I was waiting up last night for Eris when she got home.  She had been out, but got back in time for me to see  her before I went to bed.  We chit-chatted and got into our pre-sleep routine.  We lay together and small-talked for a while.  I was feeling her bare skin against me and then I just started caressing  her,  just on her soft skin, then moving to where my hands and her wriggles led.

This lead further into a hot rousing passionate fury of plain vanilla sex.  No groups, no ropes, no whips, no cuffs, no toys; just desire and lust in priest-approved man-on-top-lights-out-in-a-bed sex.

It really was amazing.  

Even our normal sex is lustful, passionate, desirous, steamy, and hot while at the same time being tender, caring, loving, and intimate.  I did the things that Eris loves while she did her same magic back to me.  Magic that makes me loose control every time.  I could feel us moving in rhythms that only we know, that make us one.

I told Eris afterwards that it was fantastic for just  having 'pickup sex' -  I.e. no planning involved.  She agreed with me that even our normal sex is truly fantastic.

No comments: