Saturday, February 7, 2009

Morning fantasies

Eris and I are going out to a 'lifestyle' event in a few weeks.  The event areas promised lots of private and secluded areas for frisky fun.

This bit of news awakened my inner rigger.  What could I do with a bound sub(s) in a few secluded areas and a lot of time?  I know - tie her/them up with instruction placards!

First area: Tied lovely elbows & hands behind her back with the placard
Feel me.  Anywhere on my body but only over the clothes.

Second area (Either later with the same lovely or a different one): Bound with arms to the side and legs slightly akimbo, clothing open with the placard
Fondle Me
.  Feel free to arouse my erogenous zones in whatever manner you desire.  Vibratory toys may be left on a side table to help.

Third area: Tied to a table skirt lifted, undergarments removed, and blindfolded with the placard 
Fuck Me
.  Vaginal only. Condom required.  Lead me up to or over the climactic peak.

Fourth area: Bound to a bench, clothing removed with soft/medium implements available 
Flog me
.  Make me moan and cry but within limits.  Safeword: Diva.

I have no idea what brings these thoughts on at these odd times, but I'm not about to stop them

No comments: