Friday, August 22, 2008

Bugging for posts

Someone told me that she'd like it if I posted more often to this blog.  I would never want to disappoint a wonderful woman like that so I've decided to get posting.

Today was awesome!  Go ahead ask me why!

I got to meet and chat with a beautiful and sharp potential paramour.   Hold on, let me give you a scorecard.  There are several women in my life that would deign to have wild crazy sex with me

  1. TLOML - she's hooked into me by contract so it's lucky that we're both still crazy for one another.
  2. Paramour #1 - she's a wonderful sub who loves to service me.  She and I are our regular extra-curricular partners.  She's a willing participant in my BDSM needs, and a true pain-lover
  3. Potential paramour #1 - we've had a couple of outings and a whole lot of courtly SMS.  It's been fun, but our logistics aren't working
  4. Potential paramour #2 - she is the subject of today.  Right now we're involved in courtly SMS, but we may take it further if the logistics work.
  5. Other women I've met but for scheduling or other reasons haven't reached the stage of potentiality

Ok, PP#2 and I got to sit down for a chat today.  We had SMSd each other and made our mutual desires clear.  I think she found it refreshing and somewhat surprising how direct I was.  Within five minutes I was explaining to her why I could meet with her, how it was that TLOML would approve of our rendezvous, and if she knew what the hell she was doing.

After explaining to my satisfaction that she and I were good in the no-drama causing side-effects discussion we had a wonderful chat about things she'd like to do, has done, and possibly will do in the future.  As a gentleman, I walked her out to her car and received a wonderful hug and kiss from this beauty.

That sent the rest of my day on an emotional high.  Then, as if that weren't enough, I was lucky enough to chat with the Diva herself.  That's right, I swapped fingerings with the Debauched Domestic Diva herself!  We had a lovely conversation, parts of which will be the subject of  future post.

I'll keep you posted

2 comments:

Dee Dennis said...

Don't be giving away any of my secrets you.

TMAME said...

A gentleman never chats and tells.